Rosnay Winery Cycle Tour - 3 Days
- Dauer: 3 Tage (ca.)
- Ort: Cowra, NSW
- Produkt-Code: BFT 011221
Rosnay Winery Cycle Tour
Commencing in Cowra, we’ll ride at a relaxed pace through historical and quaint town of Canowindra (home of the Central West’s annual Hot Air Balloon festival) taking in all the sites and sensory pleasures along the way. At night we’ll glamp under the stars amongst the beautiful and organic Rosnay vineyard and orchards, no doubt planning your return trips to enjoy this tour time and time again.
Minor roads of bitumen or good gravel roads feature on our tour again and we ride at a leisurely and safe pace so that you have time to take in all your surrounds and the beautiful country air.
BYO Bike or hire an E-Bike from Central West Tours please call for hire
- When: Day 1 - 9:00am depart Cowra for Canowindra and Rosnay Winery
- Where: Cowra Motor Inn
- Finish: Cowra
- Parking: Available Cowra Motor Inn
The Tour at a Glance
- Duration: 2 nights, 2 days cycling
- Start & Finish: Cowra, NSW
- Distance: 80 km approx.
- Average Daily: 40 km
- Bike Type: Hybrid, Touring or Gravel bike E bike
- Surface: Sealed & unsealed roads, trails.
- Terrain: Flat to undulating. Gradients are 1% - 3%
- Roads: Quiet, local, bike-friendly backroads with very little traffic.
- Group Size: Small group tour, approx. 2 – 4
- Difficulty Rating: 3/10
- Accommodation: 2 nights glamping at Rosnay Winery
- Meals included: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners, plus on-road snacks.
- Bike Hire; E Bike $120.00 - please call
Bring your bike or hire an E-Bike with Central West Tours
Included on tour
- All accommodation - 2 nights glamping Rosnay Winery
- Meals - 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinners, 1 Lunch
- Visit to Eugowra the village of Murals
- Winery Tasting at Rosnay
- Age of Fishes Museum
- Dining experience at Montrose House Canowindra
- Snacks, water & fruit on the trails
- Daily maps & directions
- Bike mechanical assistance, limited
- Support & safety vehicles
Day 0: Accommodation available at Cowra Motor Inn
Day 1: Cowra to Canowindra 45km
Glamping Rosnay Winery
Easy cycle to historical Canowindra the main street looks like you have stepped back in time. Canowindra has many boutiques clothing stores, coffee Cafes and beautiful pubs. The town was held to ransom for three days by Bushrangers Ben Hall and his gang, then settled up the bill and left. The Age of Fishes Museum show cases some of the Fossils that have come out of the largest fossil find in the southern Hemisphere in Canowindra. Enjoy a Rosnay farm tour that will highlight organic, sustainable and preservative free wines.
Day 2: Rosnay Soldier Settlement Loop 30km - Vehicle shuttle to Eugowra
Glamping Rosnay Winery
Relaxing gravel cycle around the Soldier Settlement area and return to Rosany. Vehicle pickup at Rosnay will take you to Eugowra village of murals for lunch at Escort Rock Café. Return to Rosnay and prepare for evening dinner at Montrose House Canowindra.
Day 3: Rosnay Winery to Cowra
Vehicle shuttle to Cowra
Have a beautiful breakfast at Rosnay Winery. Vehicle shuttle back to Cowra Motor Inn.
Arriving in Cowra about 10:30 am
- Cycle Tours, Clothing must be suitable for cycling
- Closed Shoes for cycling
- Water Bottle to fit into Bike Drink Bottle Holder
- Warm socks, pants and jacket
- 1 or 2 pair bike Knicks. (Important) padded shorts
- Wet weather jacket
- Bike Gloves
- Small day pack 15L
- Your own bike and Helmet if not hiring
Start Booking Now - table
select - Number of Participants
select - Choose a Date
select - BOOK NOW